Weather Update

We’re keeping an eye on the weather. Hopefully we can go ahead with the walk tomorrow. If the storm forces us to postpone, we’ll hold the Lantern Walk on Monday, December 23. Stay tuned here and on the Facebook page for a Saturday update.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s